Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Anchor Bar - Buffalo, NY

Are you a buffalo wings fan?  Ever wonder where they come from?  Well, head over to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY where they were invented back in 1964.  This restaurant is located in the Allentown section of the city and is only about a half-hour from Niagara Falls for anyone vacationing in that area.

I personally am not a big fan of wings, but I must say I was quite impressed with what the Anchor Bar cooked up for me, which is saying a lot.  The wings had a great flavor and texture.  In addition, the other food available that we ordered (Roast Pork BBQ sandwich and an open faced Turkey sandwich) were quite delicious as well. I'd highly recommend visiting this restaurant if you're in the Western New York area!


No comments:

Post a Comment